Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cooking with Cricut Holiday Blog Hop!

Here is my holiday card that I entered for the Cooking with Cricut Holiday Blog Hop. I found this file on a blog and loved the penguins. I cut the file on my cricut using Make the Cut. I then embellished with rhinestones, stickles and 3D Crystal Laquer. This hop was the first that I have entered since I made my blog and will not be the last. I had a really good time looking at everyones ideas and cut files and looking forward to the next hop.  I hope you like my file it was alot of fun putting together. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute are those penguins??? Love the glammed up scarf! Good luck with the challenge!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... those penguins are just adorable!!!!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut challenge.

    -- dalis
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete