Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #50 and Cooking with Cricut Challenge #8 No Red or Green TOGETHER.

I made this card for the Cricut Cardz Challege #50 and Cooking with Cricut Challenge #8 No Red or Green TOGETHER. I used the Christmas Cheer and Christmas Noel cartridges. This card was a lot of fun to make and I used lots of different things to make this card. The globe was cut using clear cardstock cut at 5 3/4. The snow around the card is Glistening Snow-Tex. It was very easy to use it does take some time to dry. The house is cut at 1 1/2 inches and the trees around 1". The snow on the house and trees is a snow pen. I used some chalk around the edge of the card with a dobber and then I added some glitter, rhinestones and stickers. The stickers are from K&C Company. I used vinyl for the Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy!! 

5 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful. I the blue and the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, really really nice card, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Sandee! Just breathtaking! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Cooking With Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed your card on Cooking with Cricut challenge and had to check it out! It is gorgeous! The snowglobe is so pretty and love all the snow effects. Just became a follower! If you have time visit me!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete