Tuesday, November 2, 2010

GETTING CRICKY's CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE: BOYISH CHARMS

This layout is for GETTING CRICKY's CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE: BOYISH CHARMS
This year we went to South Padre, TX for our family vacation. This layout is my son Justin.  We went on a Dolphin Watch excursion. The captain allowed Justin to drive the boat. The captain called him "Captain Billy". 
I used the Life's a Beach cartridge. I also used 3D Crystal laquer to give the water the wet look. The name Dolphin Watch is done with vinyl. The was alot of fun to put together. I hope you enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this has to be the CUTEST thing I've ever seen--I absolutely LOVE the netting--very clever Sandee!
    Thank you for playing Getting Cricky's Cricut Challenge--I hope you win the Simply Charmed cart!

    all the cricky best,
    kandrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT!!!!! This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, too cute! All of the elements that you've added make this the cutest LO. I like the netting that you used, it really adds to the shipping theme. The photos of the cute captain make this a fav!

    ReplyDelete