Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gingerbread Christmas Card

I made this card last night. The gingerbread is from a cut file I purchased from Digital Delights by Loubyloo. The gingerbread is paper pieced. I used a watermark ink pad to darken the edges of the gingerbread. I used stickles to give it some bling on the icing, bow and cheeks. Then I placed it on a piece of cardstock that I embossed using the swiss dots emobossing folder by cuttlebug. I inked the edges with a green ink. Then added my embellishments. I really like the way this turned out and I hope you do too!! Enjoy and leave me a comment. Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, I love it:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    Digital Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite!!!! Too cute to handle.

    ReplyDelete