Sunday, January 30, 2011

Minnie Mouse - Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card that I made for a Baby's "1st" birthday. Her theme is Minnie Mouse so I used the Mickey and Friends cartridge. Then for the 1st and Birthday I used a font called "Elephants in Cherry Tree". I cut the font using MTC. I used Stickles to glitter her shoes, gloves, 1st and Birthday. I used clear rhinestones and I chose to use different sizes to embelish the background. I also used my white pen to draw a stitch line around the pink part of the card. Then I used a pink marker to draw polka dots around the white part of the card. The paper I used is from Michaels some of it was the K&C company Valentine paper and the other is the Recollection Butterfly Wings. I hope you enjoy the card.. Minnie is just so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment