Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet 16 - Birthday Card

Here is the only card I was able to make this weekend. I got really busy and just did not have time for my craft room like I had planned. I cut the cupcake using the new Print and Cut using make the cut. The first time I tried it and it worked.. YAY!!  Then I decided the cupcake needed some bling. I added stickles to the cupcake wrapper. I  used my I-rock to add the rhinestones on the cupcake frosting and the bottom of the card. I used gold rhinestones to embellish the background of the card. The card is embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I used my gold pen and drew the stitch marks around the cupcake. The yellow paper behind the cupcake was embossed with the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder. The "16" I used a black glitter pen to draw polka-dots on it. I am happy the way it turned out considering I threw it together in a hour right before the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment