Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge #45 Support the Cause

I made this card for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #45 Support the Cause.  The challenge is to make a project in honor of a cause that is near and dear to you.  I used the Pink Journey cartridge for the card shape and the  ribbon. I used Storybook for the word "HOPE". I made the heart with the lattice and rhinestone features in MTC. I drew the lines around the card and the dots on the word hope with a white gel pen. In each corner I put a pink heart rhinestones.  Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Love that heart cut! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cut of your card...and....I like how you spell your name!! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the textures you have added. Thanks for joining us at FCCB. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very beautiful !!! great job!
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty :) that heart is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This beautiful! I love the shaped card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous, gorgeous card!! I never noticed this card shape before. Your gel pen doodling is fantastic too!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the detail on this card! Very pretty!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete