Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Over at Inking it up Crazy with Kassidy our Design Team was asked to make something using the colors Red & Pink. For my project I made this easel Cupid Valentine Card.


For this project I used:
Stampin Up and K&C Co paper
Love Struck Cartridge
Red & pearl rhinestones 
Button, ribbon and stamp all from Michaels 
Stamps by Judith - Dots stamp

Thank you for stopping by and seeing my project. If you would like you can go over to Inking it up Crazy with Kassidy and see all our Design Team projects. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sandee! Love the little cupid inside the heart! Pretty colors--love pink!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I love all the details. You do an amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete