Friday, February 4, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy - Design Team First Project!!

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope everyone is staying safe and warm. The winter weather has kept me indoors and I have been able to do some crafting!!

I want to give thanks to Kassidy over at inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com for choosing me to be a part of this awesome design team! I am very excited to be a part of this team. Thanks Kassidy!!

For our first project we were asked to make something that has to do with "LOVE".
    Here is my first project!!

 I used a wickless candle from Walmart. For the image I used Red Cricut Vinyl and some heart Rhinestones from Michaels. I cut the image using the software Make the Cut. The file I used was from http://scale-files.blogspot.com/. The word "Love" is a font called Elephants in Cherry Trees.

I hope you all enjoy my first project as a Designer for Inking it Up Crazy. If you would like please leave a comment and head on over to http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com and check out the rest of the designers projects. They are all awesome!!

6 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!!!! You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this candle - I need to craft with vinyl more. TFS and SO happy to be on the team with you.

    Jenny xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, its so cute! I am glad we are on a design team together. Maybe I can get you to tell me all about vinyl because I am afraid to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! This is the kind of stuff I need to do to decorate our "blah" house!! LOL Thanks for the inspiration. I am VERY excited to be on the DT team with you & can't wait to see what else you create!

    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea! I'll have to try it sometime :)

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete