Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy Design Team Day - Favorite Cartridge Project

This week over at Inking it up Crazy with Kassidy we were to make a project using our favorite cartridges. I am sure everyone has a few favorites. I know I do! I chose to use "Life is a Beach". I chose to use this cartridge so that I could work on a scrapbook page of our family vacation last year. I just love these pictures my boys were having so much fun together at the beach. I hope you like the page that I created with this cartridge.




For my project I used:
Life is a Beach cartridge
Recollections paper
Gartner Scrapbook Pad (background paper)
white gel pen



9 comments:

  1. this is so so so cute, I love this cart tooo, your shells are just to cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an AWESOME layout!! Great job! :)
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life's A Beach has so many great cuts. I love the way you made a sea shell border on the bottom of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background paper. I don't have that cartridge. Just might have to get it. Gives me a reason to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I love those shells! I've always thought they were cute but didn't know how to use them! What a great way to remember this special moment! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute LO Sandee, love the shells.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE this layout! Your layout blows my beach layout away. Love the bucket of sand. :) FYI, I left you a blog award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for sharing hon, Have a scrappy day~
    Scrappingmamma ~ ustoleit@comcast.net
    Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete