Friday, July 29, 2011

Inking It Up Design Team - Birthday Card

I hope everyone is enjoying thier summer. It is too HOT here in Texas. I am ready for some cooler weather. :-).  I have been so busy with my family this summer that I feel like it has just past by so quickly!!
This is our last design team project over at http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/. I am blessed to have met such incredible ladies.  I want to give special thanks to "Kassidy" for all her hard work organizing the team and the projects. This was my first design team and I have enjoyed being on this team.  The last few months I have not gotten to participate too much but I highly suggest trying out for a Design Team. It is a perfect way to meet other crafters and learn lots of new ideas and techniques. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and I hope you all have enjoyed all of our projects.


For this Birthday Card I used:
Yellow stickles
Cake Basics Cartridge
Gold, Brown and Yellow glitter pens
Lace Ribbon from StampnUp
Brown ribbon from Joanns
Yellow Flower Button 
Yellow and Pink rhinestones
Yellow, Brown and Kraft paper is from Stamp in Up 
Background cupcake paper is from The Paper Studio 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE the card! The cupcake is perfect! I love having you as my Big Sister Sandee. You mean the world to me and I am so lucky to have you in my life. SO....lets get together next month and do more Christmas cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee, I so much love your card. It is wonderful. I am so glad that you got to participate in this hop and meet some new friends along the way. The detail in your card is wonderful. Just so you know I am team leader of Vintage Heartfelt Designs. I really love the vintage victorian themed cards and projects. If you are interested in being on our team send me an email at
    vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com
    Thanks for being a new friend.

    TFS
    Dee:)
    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com

    ReplyDelete